A very simple wiki. Happiness starts with the simplest things.
- Page nesting based on the page title: if you have two pages called ruby and ruby::rails, this second page will be nested as rails inside the ruby one. You can sort the nested pages.
- Alphabetical table of contents with links to the root pages.
- Page search by title and content.
- Markdown syntax thanks to rdiscount
- Syntax highlighter for code thanks to highlight.js
- Basic authorization for an admin user.
HappyWiki has been successfully tested with the following gems and versions:
- sinatra (0.9.0.3)
- datamapper (0.9.10): dm-core, dm-aggregates, dm-validations, dm-is-list
- rdiscount (1.3.1)
- nokogiri (for testing, tested on 1.1.0)
- sqlite3-ruby (1.2.1) or another db adapter supported by Datamapper
Configure your sitename, username and password in
Optionally, you can configure a different database backend in
Questions, suggestions, bug reports...
Feedback, questions and comments will be always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
I developed the first release during the NBA All-Star'09 nights with three targets in mind:
- get started with some libraries like sinatra, datamapper and haml
- have a simple and customizable webapp to take and organize my notes
- stay awake to watch the All-Star games & contests from Spain ;)
Raul Murciano http://raul.murciano.net
Copyright (c) 2009 Released under the MIT license (see MIT-LICENSE) Raul Murciano http://raul.murciano.net