Raul Leal raulgrell
- kennethreitz/requests 15,654 Python HTTP Requests for Humans™.
- ansible/ansible 12,941 Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications— automate…
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks 10,781
- scrapy/scrapy 10,493 Scrapy, a fast high-level web crawling & scraping framework for Python.
- CamDavidsonPilon/Probabilistic-Programming-and-Bayesian-Methods-for-Hackers 8,594 aka "Bayesian Methods for Hackers": An introduction to Bayesian methods + probabilistic programming with a computation/understanding-first, mathematics-second point of view. All in pure Python ;)
Contributions in the last year 0 total Oct 5, 2014 – Oct 5, 2015
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions