- Setup your flickr account and create a new app.
- Generate the API Key and Secret.
- Download phpFlickr library from https://github.com/dan-coulter/phpflickr
- Modify your app settings by making the callbackURL point to "getToken.php" in phpFlickr folder.
- Fill in the missing details of getToken.php, make sure you include appropriate files (Add dir's to open_basedir setting in php.ini if required).
- From the browser, hit getToken.php, this will display the "token" generated from the "frob". Paste this token in "uploadPhoto" function of index.php & all further Flickr API calls will be valid and any upload done will be done to your account by general public.
- For further help check the README file in phpFlickr library.