Docker images for Continuous Integration builds of RAWRTC.
Docker files for specific target platforms reside in the following branches:
- Common Linux x64 distributions are located in the host/linux-x64 branch.
- The Linux ARMv6 target is located in the cross/linux-armv6 branch. Builds for this target should run on the popular Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero devices.
- The Linux ARMv7 target is located in the cross/linux-armv7 branch. Builds for this target should run on the similarly popular Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 devices.
- The Windows x86 target resides in the cross/windows-x86 branch.
- The Windows x64 target resides in the cross/windows-x64 branch.
- Android targets for various API levels and architectures reside in the cross/android branch.
A couple of further branches exist that do not contain Docker files for target platforms:
- master only contains this readme.
- cross/base contains a dependency Docker file for cross-compilation targets.
- test-project contains a simple test project that is being used by CircleCI to verify that a newly built image is working as intended.
The images of this repository are built automatically by CircleCI and pushed to the following two Docker Hub repositories: