What is SpoutCommons?
Common API for the Spout client and server framework.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, SpoutDev http://www.spout.org
SpoutCommons is licensed under GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3
Who is SpoutDev?
SpoutCommons uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
mvn clean install
Coding and Pull Request Formatting
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Use tabs, no spaces.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No 80 column limit or midstatement newlines.
- Pull requests must compile and work.
- Pull requests must be formatted properly.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- If you change a packet or widget's read/write/number of bytes, be sure to increment the version on both the server and client.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.