Vanilla is a plugin for the Spout server that provides vanilla Minecraft functionality.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, SpoutDev http://www.spout.org
Vanilla is licensed under GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, but with a provision that files are released under the MIT license 180 days after they are published. Please see the
LICENSE.txt file for details.
Who is SpoutDev?
Vanilla uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
mvn clean install
Coding and Pull Request Formatting
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Use tabs, no spaces.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No 80 column limit or midstatement newlines.
- Pull requests must compile and work.
- Pull requests must be formatted properly.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.