Django CRUD Parent/Child Example
This project consist of five stand alone applications that shows different ways to implement CRUD operations in single table, and parent/child tables.
The applications are:
- books_simple: Single table CRUD operations.
- books_pc_formset: Parent/Child CRUD operation using Django formsets, which means editing the children in the sample form as the parent.
- books_pc_formset2: similar to previous app but uses a foreign key in the children.
- books_pc_multiview: Parent/Child CRUD operation using multiple one view for the parent and another seperate view for the children.
- books_pc_multiview2: similar to previous app but uses a foreign key in the children.
Running the Applications
Install the needed Python package (only Django 1.9):
pip install -r requirements.txt
Create the database:
Then run the server: