Another implementation of the game. The focus was on making a mobile accessible version.
Try it out : http://lilplaytime.com/spyfall/
This project grew out wanting to experiment with new technologies. jQuery mobile, mocha, chai, testem, etc.
The objective was to create a unit testable app, but also use IIFE. The main roadblock was when the modules were exported as Globals and I didn't know how to mock the Globals. I may experiment and try converting the modules to Singleton globals, but for now it's this way.
page uses a CDN reference, meaning no need to install the dependencies unless it's for development.
- Player weighting system so the player picked as the spy is evenly distributed.
- Restart display of round
- Round Summary page
for Development & testing
(will install jquery, mocha, chai, sinon, testem)
run testem on commandline
npm install -g plato
plato -r -l .jshintrc -d report lib
Future feature wishlist
- Customizable player names
- Customizable locations
- Settings editor for default timer and player weight difference value
- Handle reset of weight system when enough plays occur and weighting values are too low
- Add JSdoc comments
- Use pub/sub for timer, Change Timer to publish count changes/Controller to sub to timer events
- Include Roles
- Int'l translations
- Adjust CSS for clue string length