ESRI REST Diagnostics
The bookmarklets provided add extra information to the ArcGIS Server REST endpoint pages. They work by collecting the underlying data and adding the results to the current HTML REST Service page. Some of features include:
- Folder level:
- Map Service level:
- Map Service Layer level
More features will be made available on request.
Installation on the browser is as simple as adding a bookmark. From the ESRI Rest Diagnostics page...
- Chrome: drag the anchor link to your browser toolbar.
- Firefox: right-click on the link and select "Bookmark this link".
- IE: right-click on the link and select "Add to Favorites".
- Safari: untested.
- Opera: drag the anchor link to your browser toolbar.
Each tool as its own basic use policy. They all involve navigating your web browser to the map service REST endpoint. From there, select the proper bookmark from the bookmark list.
- Desktop browser (IE8+, Chrome, Firefox)
- Security settings that support bookmarklets.
- Access to an ArcGIS Server REST endpoint in browser.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to this project.
This is currently licensed under the MIT Licensing (See License here).