- Multi-user REPL connectivity
- Authenticated server access
- Real-time keystrokes from all connected users
- Per user name spaces
- Visibility / sizing controls
- Automatic visibility / sizing
Clojure code support
- Parinfer integration
- Colorised edits / output
- Show matching / balancing parens
- Code completion / suggestions
- Expose function documentation
- Choice of editor key mappings
- Shared REPL state
- Shared, accessible history
- Expandable exception viewing
- Incremental feedback on long running REPL evaluations
- Cancel long running REPL evaluations
- Add a library on demand (Maven & Git SHAs)
Figwheel will automatically push cljs changes to the browser.
Wait a bit, then browse to http://localhost:9500.
The REPtiLe server will be started in the background so there is no need to start a separate server in the development process.
The location of the back-end server is configurable.
The name of the server can be set in the
min.cljs.edn by changing
Please also checkout the REPtiLE configuration options
AWS S3 hosting
AWS S3 buckets can be configured to host web sites and thus be used to serve the UI.
s3-publish.sh script is provided for building the code and syncing with an S3 bucket.
The script will also invalidate any configured CloudFront distribution.