Building Rayo From Source
Clone this wiki locally
Rayo's repository is made up of several projects:
- rayo-core: Contains Rayo's core model classes and services.
- rayo-server: Implements the Rayo protocol, SIP handling, Jetlang actors support and more server related stuff.
- rayo-war: Contains the Rayo's web application artifacts and configuration files.
- rayo-gateway: A Rayo Gateway is the component that lets you create clusters of multiple rayo servers.
- rayo-storage: Cassandra based storage service to use as persistence store by multiple Rayo Gateways
- rayo-sbcrouter: An SBC component to use with Rayo
Building the sources
First, clone Rayo from Github:
- git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:rayo/rayo-server.git
Then build Rayo:
- mvn package
The war will then be available as:
Bear in mind also that you can always use the latest milestone available from our continuous integration server.