Installation with Prism
Clone this wiki locally
Prism may run on OSX, Linux (RHEL/CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu) and Windows. Prism is available for download for up to 25 simultaneous calls from Voxeo's website at http://voxeolabs.com/prism/. Rayo does require Prism 11 or better.
Deploying Rayo Server
- You can first Building Rayo From Source or Downloading the latest automated build. (Make sure to download the rayo.bxxx.war file and not the rayo-gateway.bxxx.war file, which is for Rayo clusters.)
- Stop Prism if running.
- If you deployed rayo previously then you should remove any other rayo WAR file or rayo folder within the /opt/voxeo/prism/apps/ directory
- Copy the rayo WAR file that you got on the first step into /opt/voxeo/prism/apps/
- Modify the configuration file /opt/voxeo/prism/conf/portmappings.properties if needed so that only this line is there (other lines may be commented out):
- Modify the configuration file /opt/voxeo/prism/apps/rayo/WEB-INF/classes/rayo-routing.properties so that you may route incoming calls to your JID:
- Finally, start Prism.
Checking the installation
After starting Prism, browse to http://PRISM_SERVER:PORT_NUMBER/rayo. You should see the Rayo Server Dashboard. Please note that by default Prism server will execute on port 8080.
Configuring a clustered or a remote environment
If you are installing a Rayo cluster or you plan to run Rayo on an environment other than localhost then you should also have a look to the Single node and cluster configuration reference document.