A simple and easy-to-use fx sounds generator.
Based on the amazing Dr.Petter's sfxr, use it to generate sounds procedurally for your games!
- Multiple wave types supported (Square, Sawtooth, Sine, Noise)
- Predefined sound presets (Coin, Shoot, Explosion, PowerUp...)
- Load .rfx sounds and import .sfs files (compatible with sfxr)
- Save .rfx sounds with generation parameters (only 104 bytes!)
- Export .wav files, configurable sample-rate and bits-per-sample
- Powerful command line for batch conversion and wave playing
- Wave data visualization in real-time
- Completely portable (single file)
- Free and open source
rFXGen is open source software. rFXGen source code is licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license.
Despite being open source and free for everybody willing to compile it, consider a small donation for the development efforts or contributing to raylib patreon to help the author keep working on open source software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Ramon Santamaria (@raysan5)