Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Your help is highly appreciated!
It's recommended to create an own GitHub account at https://github.com/signup/free. This way you get updates on your posted issues. Also source code integration as easier for the project team.
Bug reports or feature requests
Please submit bug reports or feature requests via the Issue tracker at https://github.com/rbei-etas/busmaster/issues.
- Make and test your modifications.
- "Fork" the project to your GitHub account and send us a "Pull Request". If you don't have a GitHub account submit your patch to one of the project team members.
- A technical review will be done by the project team. In cooperation with you, the patch will be improved to meet the technical quality.
- Before we integrate your contribution in the official BUSMASTER repository, you need to sign the Contributor Agreement. This is available for entities at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rbei-etas/busmaster-documents/master/contributor_agreement_entity.pdf and for individuals at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rbei-etas/busmaster-documents/master/contributor_agreement_individual.pdf. Please send the signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a contributor we appreciate your support in resolving integration issues (if any) into OSS and bug-fixes (if any) for a minimum duration of 6 months post submission.