SEI Project 4. Full Stack application with Flask and React.
- The user can access their personal profile, which shows their info and allows the user to save or delete pictures.
- User can create account then login and logout.
- User can view other user's profiles with the added pictures and their usernames
- Rogelio Hidalgo
- Hrak Torousian
- Zarina Omorova
- Build a full-stack application by creating the backend and front-end.
- Use a Flask API to serve the data from a SqliteDatabase.
- Consume the API with a separate front-end built with React.
- Be a complete product with multiple relationships and CRUD functionality.
- Have automated tests for at least one RESTful resource on the back-end.