A Team Fortress 2 HUD built from the ground up using #base.
Installation, Customization, etc
NEW: HUD Installer / Customizer
CriticalFlaw and Revan are currently developing TF2HUD.Editor, which will allow you to install and customize budhud (and other huds) quickly and easily.
Notes Regarding budhud Customization
- In other huds, a majority of the files you edit are located in the root hud directory under
scripts. In budhud, this only applies to scheme and animation files. A majority of the files you'll want to edit will be located within the
- Because of the structure of the HUD, I would not advise people to use it as a base for their own custom HUDs. Though it is certainly possible, it requires a fairly deep understanding of hud editing and #base to be properly executed upon.
- Discord: https://discord.gg/PTWkt3h
- Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/aJ1K5
- HUDS.TF: https://huds.tf/site/s-budhud
- Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/budhud
Full credits can be viewed here: https://github.com/rbjaxter/budhud/wiki/HUD-Credits
Screenshots can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/aJ1K5