quod erat demonstrandum
Operating System Support:
- The example commands in this file are directed at Linux and Mac OS X users. However, it should be expected (unless otherwise noted) that these dependencies would be supported in any operating system supporting Python 2.6~2.7.
- https://github.com/downloads/facebook/tornado/tornado-2.4.tar.gz tar xvzf tornado-2.4.tar.gz cd tornado-2.4 python setup.py build sudo python setup.py install On Python 2.6 and 2.7, it is also possible to simply add the tornado directory to your PYTHONPATH instead of building with setup.py, since the standard library includes epoll support. [sudo] easy_install -U tornado
- OAuth 2.0 :: https://developers.google.com/api-client-library/python/start/installation [sudo] easy_install --upgrade google-api-python-client
- PyMongo :: http://api.mongodb.org/python/current/installation.html [sudo] easy_install -U pymongo
- MongoDB :: http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/tutorial/install-mongodb-on-os-x/ brew update ; brew install mongodb