Powerful Autonomous eNTity High-End Robot - Code name: Rude
Panther is a tracked robot with two tracks to explorer the environment outdoor. With the stereocamera ZED and the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 board, this robot can interact with all objects around it. This robot can climbs little rocks and little bumps. it is heavy with 9kg and with the big size 42cm with, 40cm deep and 30cm height, have a ground clearance of 7cm. The tracks have a particular damping system, with three different dampers to absorbe all vibration when the robot drift on the grass. This robot is integrated on ROS and all code is available on github. Panther is built with different materials that plexiglass, aluminium, plastic.
Read more about Panther on http://rnext.it/panther/
- Installation - On this guide you can follow the basic step to configure your NVIDIA Jetson TX2 and unav to work with ROS.
- Configuration - With the github repository you can configure your robot to run and wandering. In this guide you have all detailed informations to download and set the robot.
- panther_description - Rendering and graphic information about Panther. Inside this packages are available all meshes.
- panther_control - Configuration and launch file for all driver assembled inside the robot.
- panther_gazebo - Initialization and control by Gazebo simulator packet
- panther_unmanned - Launch file to bringup or launch the robot in autonomous navigation.