- 12.09.2012 Version 2012.3 released (several new terms, material parameters can be defined per region using region names, base function values can be defined per element, support for global options, etc.), see :ref:`release notes <2012.2-2012.3>`.
- 29.05.2012 Version 2012.2 released (reimplement acoustic band gaps code using the homogenization engine, high order quadrature rules, unify dot product and mass terms, lots of other term updates/fixes, update the PDE solver application, etc.), see :ref:`release notes <2012.1-2012.2>`.
- 27.02.2012 Version 2012.1 released (initial version of linearizer of higher order solutions, rewrite variable and evaluate cache history handling, lots of term updates/fixes/simplifications, move web front page to sphinx docs, etc.), see :ref:`release notes <2011.4-2012.1>`.
- 05.12.2011 Version 2011.4 released (cython used instead of swig to interface C code, many terms unified thanks to new optional material term argument type, updated Lagrangian formulation for large deformations, automatic generation of gallery of examples, etc.), see :ref:`release notes <2011.3-2011.4>`.
- 10.08.2011 Version 2011.3 released (major update of terms aiming at easier usage and definition while retaining original C functions, overriding problem description items on command line, improved developer guide, Primer tutorial - a step-by-step walk-through of the process to solve a simple mechanics problem, etc.), see :ref:`release notes <2011.2-2011.3>`.
For historians: see :ref:`archived_news`.