Site Name Extension
- Version: 1.2
- Author: Stephen Bau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Build Date: 5 November 2011
- Requirements: Symphony 2.2
- Upload the 'sitename' folder in this archive to your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
- Enable it by selecting the "Site Name" Extension, choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
- You can now edit the Site Name setting in the configuration file (/manifest/config.php) from within the Symphony administration interface.
- A "Site Name" field is added to the Symphony Preferences page that provides a means of modifying the Site Name setting in the configuration file.
Version 1.2 - 5 November 2011
- Handle special characters for the Site Name setting
Version 1.1 - 10 February 2011
- Remove Configuration Settings content page and assets.
- Updated for Symphony 2.2 compatibility.
- Enable localization.
Version 1.0 - 3 February 2009
- Initial release (based on Configuration Settings extension).