- Update Italian translation (Albano Battistella)
- Support libayatana-indicator3 (Kentaro Hayashi/Rob Caelers)
- Fixed issue on Gnome where Workrave would not detect that the user is idle (#181)
- Fix issue where a break window could disappear after a few seconds.
- Fix Gnome Shell applet compatibility issues with Ubuntu 18.04.
- Update Traditional Chinese translation (Yuenfu Chiu)
- Fix Gnome Shell applet compatibility issue with Ubuntu 18.04.
- Fix incomplete Gnome Shell applet menu with the latest version of Gnome Shell
- When it is time to take a micro break, Workrave may start a rest break
instead. This happens when the rest break would start within 30 seconds of
the micro break. If the postpone or skip buttons are disabled on the micro
break, they will be temporarily disabled on the rest break window. A small
progress bar indicates how long the buttons are disabled. Previously,
Workrave would restart the micro break when pressing the skip or postpone
- Support applets on Gnome 3.35.1+ using libgnome-panel (Alberts Muktupāvels, #170).
- Show operation mode in Gnome applet.
- Added Indonesian translation (Andika Triwidada, #171).
- Fixed issue where Workrave was not properly terminated on reinstall (#176).
- Fixed focus issue on rest break window that caused muted (grey) text.
Changes since Workrave 1.10.34:
- Update Irish translation (Seanán Ó Coistín)
- new Portuguese translation (pmraps)
- Non-blocking break windows are now centered on Wayland/mutter (#163)
- Support display scaling
Packaging fixes only.