Brackets oneliner extension
Brackets extension that removes all line breaks and converts multilined text blocks into one line.
- Run Brackets
- Select _File > Extension Manager...
- Search for “Oneliner” extension and click “Install” button
- Under main menu select Help > Show Extensions Folder
- Git clone this repository inside the "user" folder
- Restart Brackets
How to use
- Select the text you wanna remove the line breaks
- Hit CTRL+SHIFT+T or CMD+SHIFT+T
- If you hit the command again with the text already in one line it will trim all spaces between tags, then all the white spaces
- Initial release