Signed-off-by: Alexei Znamensky <email@example.com>
Documentation cleanup. Maybe I should've used Pod::Weaver!
.. added a VERSION. Whoops.
Cleaned up a bit, added a few comments, etc.
Use Class::MOP to load classes, woo! +docs
- Ironicly did not use Pod::Weaver for docs.
- used Class::MOP::load_class to load classes
as needed, so as to get useful information from
- Still not sure how to (progmatically) test
Added a short list of always-to-ignore methods
(mostly from UNIVERSAL and Moose::Object), and also
ignoring everything from Moose::Object
Slightly less shotgun-make-it-work code!
- Filter out Moose::Object and other 'core' stuffs
- Go fix the things I commented out in rage.
Hey, maybe it works on the first try, right?