Sublime Text 2 plugin to verify scoped variables in the active CFC/CFML file.
It relies on Mike Schierberl's VarScoper tool.
Two function are provided:
- Run this file on VarScoper : open a browser pointing VarScoper passing the active file as parameter
- Highlight VarScoper violations : highlights lines containing unscoped variables
Due to VarScoper issues, highlighted lines may not always be correct.
Go to your Packages subdirectory under Sublime Text 2 data directory:
- Windows: %APPDATA%\Sublime Text 2
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2
- Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-2
and extract there the sublime_varscoper folder.
By default, VarScoper is searched at this URL:
you can define a custom location for varScoper.cfm by creating a key in the user preferences file: