RealOpInsight leverages probes status from Kubernetes®, Zabbix® and/or Nagios® to feature upon that application-specific high-level visualization to track the availability of applications over time.
- Monitor business values, Define & track SLA/SLO targets: Focus on the applications that underlie your business, set up application-aware notifications, measure, observe and analyze applications availability over time. Be able to easily evaluate the real impact of each incident.
- Federated & unified applications monitoring: Break silos by setting up unified applications monitoring operations views that hide the underlying monitoring systems while helping you solving incidents with relevant business priorities.
- Relationship mapping & event correlation: Map relationships among application components, set up specific business-oriented policies to handle and propagate each incident with appropriate business impact.
- Simple and secured integration through API: Don't waste time on complex configuration tasks, just a couple of minute is required to deploy and get started with RealOpInsight.
- Tactical Operations Dashboards: For operations staff or executive, build specific tactical dashboards to get quick insight on how your applications are operating, be able to get details in one click.
- Open source licensed under the terms of GPL v3 Licence.
- Deployment on Kubernetes
- Deployment on Docker
- Integration with Kubernetes
- Integration with Zabbix
- Integration with Nagios and alike
- Design fundamentals
Default credentials: username =>
admin, password =>
password(should be changed).
Contributions in any forms are welcomed (feedback, code, documentation, etc).