Welcome to Open in DH
We are currently peparing a final schedule for the workshop and a list of supporing resources. We welcome reading and case study examples from attendees and anyone interested in the topics we'll be exploring.
Contributing Topic Ideas and Case Studies
Github issues are an open and easy way for you to communicate your suggestions and see what others have aleady shared.
- To view or create an issue, click on the Issues tab at the top of the repository.
- Browse the open issues. If there's an exisitng issue that is related to your idea, feel free to add a comment. Hint: Click on the Issue title to view its details and comment
- Or, open a new issue, add a descriptive title, and leave a comment with the details you'd like to share.
⭐️ Pull Requests
Are you pretty confortable working in Github or just want to learn? That's great, direct contributions to Open in DH are welcome! Here are a few tips for faciliating the Pull Request (PR) process:
- Make your changes compact, which will allow us to review and merge your contribuitons more quickly.
- Use a descriptive title.
- Add some comments to contextualize your contribution.
New to working in Github? No worries, this guide provides a nice overview of contributing to open projects on Github.