Clone or download the plugin into one of your plugin paths. From there read the wiki for more information.
Documentation for AssetCompress is available on the github wiki pages
Please report any issues you have with the plugin to the issue tracker on github.
Asset Compress is offered under an MIT license.
2010 Mark Story (http://mark-story.com)
- Mark Story
- Ben McClure
- Igor Fomin
- Rachman Chavik
- Sumit Madan
- Florian Krämer
- Frank De Graaf (Phally)
- Alan Bount
** Backwards incompatible changes**
- Auto inclusion of all build files in the
afterRender()callback was removed. You now need to manually call
- The default build file is now a magic-hash. Magic-hash build files, use the
md5()of their components as the build filename. This allows you to easily create build files without worrying about keeping them unique across your application.
** Other changes **
AssetCompressHelper::includeAssets()takes an array of build files you wish to output in that call. This lets you place some build files at the top of the document, and others at the bottom.
AssetCompressHelper::includeCss()were added. These methods function similar to
includeAssets(). Each allows you to only include some of the build files.
- Assets that do not exist now return 404 errors.
- Two basic filters have been added.
CssMinare now built-in filters. Both require you to put their libraries in
- The asset_compress shell can now generate build files. This allows you to integrate asset generation into your deployment/build scripts.
- Timestampping of build files was added.
- Filters for CSS files were fixed.
- Location for asset_compress.ini file was moved into
- Files in themes should now be auto discovered.