Zend Framework Skeleton Project
This project simply defines a very basic "ready-to-run" Zend Framework application. The goal is to provide a very basic skeleton application from which a developer can build a new project.
Due to the nature of this project, I'm not imposing any specific license to the provided code. Do with it what you will. However, be advised that some components may be licensed separately. Please refer to the credits section below for details.
These components are taken from, or are unique enough to credit, other projects and sources around the 'net. If I've missed anything, please let me know and I'll try to get it listed.
- Favicon - The included favicon.ico file is taken from the free "I Love Favorite Icons" set from Icon Dock.
- Humans.txt - The template included in the project is from the humans.txt Web site.
- Robots.txt - While not really taken from, you can find more information about robots.txt at robotstxt.org
- Modernizr - A copy of Modernizr 2.6.2 is included.
- Selectivizr - A copy of Selectivizr 1.0.2 is included.
- jQuery - A copy of jQuery 1.10.2 is included.
- ZFDebug - ZFDebug is included by default for the development environment. The version included is from leek's fork, which includes an application resource.