You should try this library instead.
Steps I followed
react-native init TodayWidgetTest
TodayWidgettoday widget extension target
- Removed the storyboard file that came with it
- Added this code and this code
App Transport Security Settingsin order to
Allow Arbitrary Loadsin the Info.plist file
- Under Build Phases, add all React Native binary libraries in the Link Binary with Libraries for the
- Under Build Settings, add
- Set Deployment Target to 7.0
This works on the iOS Simulator, but unfortunately doesn't work on an actual phone.