Generates an NFO for a video file
- If you don't already have it, get Node.js.
- If you're on Linux, go get FFmpeg and MediaInfo and place them in your PATH (they're included for Mac and Windows).
- Open a terminal (command prompt on Windows) and type:
npm install -g NFO-Generator(run as root or administrator)!
cdto the directory with a video file
- Wait a couple minutes for everything to run (taking screenshots and uploading them to Lookpic takes a bit).
- Examine your output file at "name_of_video_file.NFO". Happy? Good!