Stripe.com WordPress Plugin
I converted @joeynelson 's code here https://github.com/wlrs/stripe-terminal to a WordPress plugin. The plugin allows you to easily add http://stripe.com payment services to your WordPress site and begin accepting credit cards.
If you are interested in a full featured plugin, please try this one. This full featured plugin allows for custom forms and the ability to provide callbacks in the payment processing.
To get started do the following:
- Pull down the code from Github.
- Create a 'stripe-plugin' folder under your WordPress plugins folder.
- Upload the code to the new folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure the plugin via the Admin panel
- Use the short code (instructions on the Admin panel) to add a payment form
If you have improvements, questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me. I know this plugin has lot's of room for improvement.