Note: For a prettier version of this README please see the project page : http://rcythr.github.io/Honeydew
Honeydew is a project that is dedicated to providing powerful concurrency primitives with a clean interface. With Honeydew you can quickly model relationships between various tasks that are performed throughout your system. This allows you to stop worrying about how to coordinate events and start worrying about the implementation of your business logic.
Release date: 2014.03.10
Project state: stable
Author: Richard W. Laughlin Jr. (@rcythr)
See the project wiki for information regarding usage.
- C++11 Standard Compliant Compiler (Clang 3.1, GCC 4.8, Etc). Older versions than the above may work depending on compliance.
- CMake 2.8 (for building from source)
To simply build the library and include directories into a build folder, from command line:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make install
The library will be in [PROJECT ROOT]/build/lib
The includes will be in [PROJECT ROOT]/build/include/
The test executables will be in [PROJECT ROOT]/build/bin
Documentation may be found on the project wiki and in the associated .hpp files and in code.
- 0.8.2 - Event System Helpers. CMake. Lots of stuff.
- 0.6.0 - Pipeline implementation.
- 0.5.0 - Basic implementation is complete with continuations and joins.