Rodrigo Díaz Concha
I'm a solutions architect with 20+ years of experience and a member of the Microsoft Regional Director program. I've been awarded as Microsoft MVP for over a decade, currently in the Microsoft Azure category.
I'm a certified Carnegie Mellon SEI Software Architecture Professional, Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster, MCSD, MCTS, MCPD, and MCP.
As the chief software architect at Lumedhealth, I build digital health and telemedicine solutions focused on transforming people's lives. I also have the distinction of writing the first books about Microsoft Silverlight 5 and Xamarin.Forms in the Spanish language. I'm a frequent speaker at Microsoft and non-Microsoft events all over Latin America, the US, and Europe.
My .NET Contributions
- A frequent speaker around Latin America, the United States, and Europe speaking about .NET and Cloud Computing with Azure.
- LinkedIn Learning author, for topics related to .NET and Azure.
- My podcast "Interfaz Podcast" is a weekly podcast in the Spanish language (sometimes in the English language), about software architecture, development, new technologies, and soft skills, most of the time .NET technologies. After more than three years and 140+ episodes, it is listened to by thousands of people each month.
- Author of the first books about Microsoft Silverlight 5 and Xamarin.Forms in the Spanish language.
- My blog
- Interfaz Podcast on Spotify
- My Facebook community: .NET Latam
- My Courses on LinkedIn Learning