The Rdio Android SDK lets developers call the web service API, authenticate users if the Rdio Android app is installed, and play full song streams or 30 second samples.
Full API documentation is available: http://www.rdio.com/media/static/developer/android/docs/
To get started:
- Get a developer key and secret from http://developer.rdio.com
- Clone the sample app https://github.com/rdio/hello-android
- Make sure you uncomment and change the appKey & appSecret to your developer key & secret
- Download the Rdio Android SDK and OAuth Signpost JARs
- Add references to the jars into your Eclipse project
Build & enjoy.