Rdio JS API Examples
For each example you use, you'll also need to create an Rdio JS API client ID (not to be confused with a Mashery app key), and replace the
client_id in that example's Rdio API script tag (in the index.html). To create a client ID, go to the Create App page once you have been added to the beta (the page is not visible otherwise).
- Basic Starter: Best place to start.
- Basic Starter React: If you prefer React to jQuery.
- Simple Player: Simple playback and searching.
- Now Playing: For using the
- Following: For using
- Music Triage: Collect or reject the music you've listened to.
- Tag View: View your collection by Last.fm tag.
- Collection Browse: Mobile-optimized collection viewer.
- Playlist Albums: View your playlists by album rather than track.
- Mobile Queue: Manage your queue via your mobile browser.
- Collection Random: Shuffle your collection and add albums to your queue. Uses