You can install the latest release from the Chrome extensions library.
- Feature: When sorting jobs by status, jobs with the same status are now ordered alphabetically
- Feature: Clicking on the heading in the popup opens a tab with the configured Hudson URL
- Opensourced everything under the Apache v2 license; added proper copyright notices
- Bugfix: When the request to the Hudson server did not complete (i.e. when the Hudson server was unavailable), some Timers were never cancelled, resulting in memory leaking.
- Feature: Added an option to use green orbs instead of blue ones for successful builds.
- Feature: Added a refresh button to the popup.
- Bugfix: During the build of a project whose previous build was aborted or which was disabled before, the status was not displayed.
If you've found a bug or want to request a feature, please file an issue.
If you want to contribute code, please
- do so in a new branch
- license your code under the Apache license 2.0
- and please don't be disappointed if I don't reply immediately