Use React to generate your awesome static website.
Homepage: http://reacat.com ( Underdevelopment )
WARNING: This project is underdevelopment, not ready for production.
Let's contribute together!
Static website generator
- Render html and markdown file as pages
- Render React components as pages, support es6 format!
- Be able to only render static markup
Plugins and Themes
Reacat has a powerful plugin system, as well as theme system. The most amazing thing is you can write them with React.
- Search themes and plugins in npm
- Write your own themes and plugins with React
- Publish your themes and plugins to npm
Ready to build application
If you have a backend which only gives Ajax API, such as a BAAS platform, Reacat is ready to build application pleasantly.
- Automatic inserting bundled js into pages
- Use react-router to generate a single page app
- Uglify bundled js to adapt production environment
$ [sudo] npm install reacat -g
Create a new project
$ reacat init <project-name> $ cd <project-name> $ npm install $ npm start
Create a new page
.md file to source dir with front matter in the head to create a new page.
.jsx file to source dir which export a class
YourPageComponent extended from
React.Component will also create a new page. In this case, you can define a static constant
config.json to configure your project.
Custom your theme
Create a new plugin
- Use full es6 features
- Use babel to compiler es6 to es5 for production
- Use eslint to lint js files