With this php-cli script you can download all your firefox bookmarks and save them into pdf files. This project uses the mPDF library for php.
How to install:
- Download this repository with git or as a zip file: git clone https://github.com/reachc/bookmark2pdfconv
- You need write permission to the output folder
- Install all needed php packages (Ubuntu/Debian: sudo apt-get install php7.0 php7.0-cli php7.0-mbstring php7.0-xml)
- The default layout of the pdf files is "A3 landscape". You can change this at the line "$mpdf = new mPDF('utf-8', 'A3-L');".
How to use:
- Export your firefox bookmarks into a json file: "Bookmark" -> "Show all Bookmarks" -> "Import and Backup" -> "Backup"
$ php bookmark2pdfconv.php bookmarks.json Found 3 bookmarks [1/3] reachcodingeuarduinotimerinterrupt.pdf [2/3] dewikibooksorg.pdf [3/3] enwikipediaorg.pdf Failed: 0