#UPDATE: The CFP is now closed#
Thanks to all those who participated and took time to submit all these awesome proposals!
We will announce the selected proposals by Wednesday February 25th, 2015. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to +1 your favorite proposals in the pull requests comments.
#ReactEurope Call For Papers#
Use this to submit your talk to the ReactEurope conference in Paris in July 2-3 2015.
#How to proceed to submit a talk#
##Just fork it##
- Fork this repository.
- Create a directory and name it something such as "my-awesome-talk" (no spaces).
- In that directory, add a proposal.yaml, you can find a template here. If there is another speaker, add a Speaker2 key using the same format.
- Add a picture of yourself to the dir called speaker1.jpg of size 500x500 (this will be used on the site), if there is another speaker, the file should be named speaker2.jpg and be incremented for each additional speakers.
- Commit and create a pull-request to this repo, selected talks will be merge into master.
- If you want to submit more than one talk, create a new branch and do a pull request for each branch.
- Want to have more chances to get your talk accepted? Add a link to a youtube video in the past_experience field where you would advertise your talk to attendees so we can re-use the video as promotional material on the conference website (idea from EmberConf :).
You have until Sunday February 15th 23:59 UTC+0 to send a proposal We will announce the winners by Wednesday February 25th, 2015.
Selected speakers will get:
- Invitation to a delicious French restaurant for speaker dinner on the 1st of July in Paris.
- A free pass to attend the conference (obviously).
- Paid hotel from July 1 to July 4th.
- Reimbursed plane tickets.
- Special speaker-only gifts.
Good luck and thanks for participating!