All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Lock create-react-context to 0.2.2
- Optimize stack gesture to avoid a setState and reduce unnecessary Animated node creation (https://github.com/react-navigation/react-navigation-stack/pull/70)
- Fix drawer accessibility label when drawer label is not a string
- Fix crash in rare case where onNavigationStateChange on container leads to setState and container has screenProps (https://github.com/react-navigation/react-navigation/issues/5301)
- Expose underlaying ScrollView methods to NavigationAwareScrollable (https://github.com/react-navigation/react-navigation-native/pull/8)
- Lock dependencies to exact versions
- Fix crash when screenInterpolator is null (https://github.com/react-navigation/react-navigation-stack/issues/64)
- Fix renderPager override (https://github.com/react-navigation/react-navigation-tabs/pull/70)
- Accessibility labels on drawer items (https://github.com/react-navigation/react-navigation-drawer/pull/30)
- Fix bug where if you navigate immediately when the navigator is first mounted the stack could get in an invalid state.
- Transparent stack card factors in header height now, even though you probably won't want to use this.
- Fix bug where shadow was still rendered on transparent stack
- Fix gestureResponseDistance custom values being ignored for modal stack
drawerLockModeon drawer navigator
- Fix RTL support in drawer navigator
- fix NavigationTestUtils.js deprecated file import.
getParamflow typings to check
fallbackarguments, as well as return the correct type automatically.
- Fix regression in backgroundColor on cardStyle for stack navigator.
- Changes between the latest 2.x release and 3.0.0 are listed on the blog at https://reactnavigation.org/blog/2018/11/17/react-navigation-3.0.html