We're stoked that you want to help contribute to React Static! Below are a number of ways you can contribute, even if you're not a developer!
- Give us a shoutout on Twitter and show of your cool site! @reactstaticjs
- Add a site you've built with React Static to our site list in the Readme
- Write a quick article about your experience with React Static and what you enjoyed/disliked?
- Help us write more tests!
- Help us improve our documentation or codebase! You can submit PRs for anything from typos to code comments explaining what a part of the source code does.
- Help others in our Spectrum Support Community
- Review and help fix issues
Getting started with the source code!
- Install the latest stable version of node
- Install the latest stable version of
yarn(We use yarn workspaces, so
npmwill not work for development)
- Clone the
react-staticrepo to your machine
yarnin the root of the repository (will install all dependencies (deduped) for all packages)
- Run a script
yarn watch- Watches the core packages for changes and compiles them for development
yarn build- Builds all packages for release
yarn test- Runs the testing suite for all packages
yarn startDocs- Starts the documentation site in development mode