Reaction’s out-of-the-box core features include:
- One-step cart and checkout
- Order processing
- Payments with Stripe
- Multi-currency support
- Integration with dozens of third-party apps
- See full list of features on our roadmap
Since anything in our codebase can be extended, overwritten, or installed as a package, you may also develop, scale, and customize anything on our platform.
Follow the documentation to install Reaction with Reaction Platform for all operating systems.
Read documentation & tutorials
- Reaction Commerce: Developer documentation
- Reaction Design System
- Reaction Commerce: API documentation
- Reaction Commerce engineering blog posts
- Reaction Commerce YouTube videos
Get help & contact the team
- Reaction Commerce Gitter chat
- Reaction Commerce forum
- Security reporting instructions: Report security vulnerabilities to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to request a feature? Use our Reaction Feature Requests repository to file a request.
Pull requests should:
- Pass all Circle CI checks:
- Follow the pull request template.
Get more details in our Contributing Guide.
Deploy on Docker
We ensure that all releases are deployable as Docker containers. While we don't regularly test other methods of deployment, our community has documented deployment strategies for AWS, Digital Ocean, and Galaxy. For an introduction to Docker deployment, the Reaction deployment guide has detailed examples.
Copyright © GNU General Public License v3.0