Kubernetes workshop with ReactiveOps
This repository stores the various docs and code ReactiveOps uses to do onsite trainings. To accomodate different audinces, there are a few different tracks:
- Assembly Required Workshop Walkthrough
- Follow along the README.md to create, edit and upload your own yaml kubernetes manifests
- The same manifests from the Assembly Required Workshop with the values filled in for you.
In the workshops above you will be launching a two tier webapp. The web app is a Ruby app using Sinatra. The app is a key value storage and retrieval service with a Redis backend.
Interacting with the App
- [instance_ip]:[port]/[key]/[value] will set a key value
- [instance_ip]:[port]/[key] will retreive the value
- [instance_ip]:[port] returns "Hello from Kubernetes"
- When environment variable
CHAOSis set to
truethen the webapp will die after a randomly generated number of requests between 1 and 100.