Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Minor bug fixes and updating some NuGet dependencies.
This is a bug fix release, it fixes a issue with WPF where if you use Bind() with a Combobox and use the ViewModelViewHost functionality, the Combobox selected item wouldn't show.
This release has a few navigation and android changes fixed by @cabauman. We also have updated our dependencies onto the recently released Splat 6 which fixes a couple bugs for us around Locator's and WithResole() methods.
We introduced a new NuGet package exclusively for Xamarin Essentials. This previous existed but now we moved this into it's own assembly so you could have to include the dependency unless needed.
The house keeping items include updating our build system, updating a few documentation elements.
- Fix: Android ShouldPersistState fires twice (#1887) @cabauman
- fix: Integration tests view model unit tests (#1891) @cabauman
- Fix: NavigateAndReset displays page pops (#1894) @cabauman
- housekeeping: Make Splat 6.* the default. (#1900) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Moving package signing into Cake script (#1886) @RLittlesII
- housekeeping: Mention Events.XamEssentials package (#1889) @worldbeater
- housekeeping: Correct ReactiveUserControl xml docs (#1888) @worldbeater
- housekeeping: Mention ReactiveUI packages required for Tizen (#1890) @worldbeater
- housekeeping: add analyzers to integration tests (#1892) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Upgraded Cake to v0.32.1 (#1893) @RLittlesII
- housekeeping: fix signing to work/use nbgv from cake. (#1895) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: fix warning in WinRTAppDataDriver.cs (#1896) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Correct ReactiveWindow usage example (#1899) @worldbeater
This release adds a Xamarin Essentials NuGet package.
Some internal house keeping items, including better code coverage and documentation related items.
- 8dc8fa8 housekeeping: change where the signing happens based on recent changes @glennawatson
- f4a1242 feature: Add a Xamarin.Events.XamEssentials package (#1884) @glennawatson
- dbed128 housekeeping: Add NuGet badges (#1883) @worldbeater
- 9e0b560 housekeeping: Update azure pipeline & update codecov icon. (#1880) @glennawatson
- 707938b housekeeping: tests are now only reliant on generateEvents @glennawatson
- 34a2c94 housekeeping: separate out tests into new azure pipeline (#1879) @glennawatson
- 32c1547 housekeeping: Add additional information for coveralls upload (#1878) @glennawatson
- We upgraded the Tizen version to use 220.127.116.1162 - this is still compatible with Tizen 4
- The event builder is more robust with it's NuGet fetching now, allows for the new way Tizen does it work.
- Some minor bug fixes associated with The RouteState and navigating.
- Bunch of internal changes to remove a lot of warnings in our code base. Will make it easier to police quality in the future.
- housekeeping: Update sourcelink to match the instructions on sourceli… (#1866) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: cleanup opencover testing and test projects (#1867) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: remove code analyzers from base directory. (#1870) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Fix the majority of warnings in the project. (#1872) @glennawatson
- fix: WhenNavigatingFromObservable completes when NavigateAndReset is invoked (#1875) @SpiegelSoft
- housekeeping: Use NuGet PackageLicenseLiteral, update fody. (#1876) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: update msbuild.sdk.extras 1.6.65, and eventbuilder updates (#1877) @glennawatson
External Facing Changes
- Add documentation explaining how to use ReactiveUserControl in XAML (#1855) @jorisvergeer
- housekeeping: Update XamForms events to 18.104.22.1687583 (#1862) @glennawatson
Internal Changes Only
- housekeeping: now use cake 0.30.0 (#1852) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: remove warnings from code base (#1851) @glennawatson
- (housekeeping) Add preview branches to azure pipelines (#1858) (#1858) @RLittlesII
- housekeeping: Update to cake 0.31.0 (#1860) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Update to the latest PinNugetDependencies cake addin (#1861) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Move benchmarks into the src folder (#1863) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: fix warnings and compile of benchmark (#1864) @glennawatson
- ReactiveUI.9.4.1.nupkg 1.61 MB
- ReactiveUI.AndroidSupport.9.4.1.nupkg 36.3 KB
- ReactiveUI.Blend.9.4.1.nupkg 37.1 KB
- ReactiveUI.Events.9.4.1.nupkg 1.07 MB
- ReactiveUI.Events.Winforms.9.4.1.nupkg 211 KB
- ReactiveUI.Events.WPF.9.4.1.nupkg 137 KB
- ReactiveUI.Events.XamForms.9.4.1.nupkg 54.4 KB
- ReactiveUI.Fody.9.4.1.nupkg 144 KB
- ReactiveUI.Testing.9.4.1.nupkg 121 KB
- ReactiveUI.WinForms.9.4.1.nupkg 41.8 KB
- ReactiveUI.WPF.9.4.1.nupkg 41.6 KB
- ReactiveUI.XamForms.9.4.1.nupkg 36.3 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- housekeeping: Add ReactiveUI.Fody usage example (#1846) @worldbeater
- fix: unable to register views for externally loaded modules (#1847) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Use string interpolation where appropriate (#1848) @gpriaulx
- housekeeping: Resolve petty whitespace related warnings. (#1849) @gpriaulx