We actively welcome your pull requests on the ReactJS.NET project on GitHub:
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
- If you haven't already, complete the Contributor License Agreement ("CLA").
If you don't have Visual Studio 2017, get the community edition (it's free!)
Contributor License Agreement ("CLA")
In order to accept your pull request, we need you to submit a CLA. You only need to do this once to work on any of Facebook's open source projects.
Complete your CLA here: https://developers.facebook.com/opensource/cla
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.
By contributing to ReactJS.NET, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its BSD license.