- Ben (React)
- Christopher (React)
- Dan (React)
- Keyan (React, intern)
- Kevin (Developer Advocacy)
- Paul (React)
- Sebastian (React)
- Tom (React)
- Participated in React Application Architecture panel at ForwardJS.
- Reviewing Keyan’s pull request that adds a UI for displaying warnings with “snooze”. (#7360)
- Also reviewing Sebastian’s pull requests for the new “Fiber” reconciler.
- Shipped more updates to Create React App.
- There was more discussion about including Jest in the community.
- Christoph is working super hard to turn Jest perception around and make it a good test runner.
- Dan still has some concerns about Jest usability and will communicate them to Christoph so they get fixed before Create React App officially includes testing.
- Working on the new UI for warnings. (#7360)
- Fixed an issue with inputs in mobile browsers. (#7397)
- Also fixed a memory leak in server rendering in development. (#7410)
- Shipped React 15.3.0.
- Working on internal codemods that remove code directly
importing modules from React on Facebook.com.
- Switched the documentation to use npmcdn. (#7394)
Please feel free to discuss these notes in the corresponding pull request.