This repo contains the source code and documentation powering reactjs.org in its French version.
- Node: any 12.x version starting with v12.0.0 or greater
- Yarn: See Yarn website for installation instructions
- A fork of the repo (for any contributions)
- A clone of the fr.reactjs.org repo on your local machine
cd fr.reactjs.orgto go into the project root
yarnto install the website's npm dependencies
yarn devto start the hot-reloading development server (powered by Gatsby)
open http://localhost:8000to open the site in your favorite browser
Please, checkout issue #1 for specifics on contributing to the localization effort.
This repo is meant to provide French translation for the reactjs.org web site, changes should be limited to L10N features only (mostly string translation). To make deeper changes in the structure or the content of the web site, please consider contributing to the reactjs.org repo.
Create a branch
git checkout masterfrom any folder in your local
git pull origin masterto ensure you have the latest main code
git checkout -b the-name-of-my-branch(replacing
the-name-of-my-branchwith a suitable name) to create a branch
Make the change
- Follow the "Running locally" instructions
- Save the files and check in the browser
- Changes to React components in
- Changes to markdown files in
- If working with plugins, you may need to remove the
.cachedirectory and restart the server
Test the change
- If possible, test any visual changes in all latest versions of common browsers, on both desktop and mobile.
yarn check-allfrom the project root. (This will run Prettier, ESLint, and Flow.)
git add -A && git commit -m "My message"(replacing
My messagewith a commit message, such as
Fix header logo on Android) to stage and commit your changes
git push my-fork-name the-name-of-my-branch
- Go to the fr.reactjs.org repo and you should see recently pushed branches.
- Follow GitHub's instructions.
- If possible, include screenshots of visual changes. A Netlify build will also be automatically created once you make your PR so other people can see your change.
If you are interested in translating
reactjs.org, please see the current translation efforts at isreacttranslatedyet.com.
If your language does not have a translation and you would like to create one, please follow the instructions at reactjs.org Translations.
yarn resetto clear the local cache