Recommended by the React Team
- Create React App - An officially supported way to start a client-side React project with no configuration
- Next.js - Framework for server-rendered or statically-exported React apps
- Gatsby - Static site generator for React optimized for speed
- nwb - A toolkit for React apps, libraries and other npm modules for the web
- Parcel - Fast, zero configuration web application bundler
Other Starter Kits
- kyt - The framework that the New York Times uses to develop and build their web properties. It's somewhat opinionated but configurable, and includes starter kits with options to build full-stack or static/client-side apps with the following tools: Express, React, static assets, latest ES, CSS/Sass Modules, Jest, code-splitting, ESLint/Prettier, StyleLint, PostCSS, and inline SVGs.
- React Redux Boilerplate: React Redux Boilerplate is a workflow boilerplate providing a virtual development environment and production ready build workflow out of the box. (React, Redux, Reselect, Redux Actions, ES6, ESLint, Webpack with integrated environment config support)
- React + Redux + Saga Boilerplate - Ready to grow boilerplate with react-router, redux, saga, webpack 3, jest w/ coverage and enzyme.
- Create React App + Redux + React Router: Based on Create React App, this boilerplate comes with Redux, Redux Thunk and React Router all configured ready to go.
- react-slingshot: React + Redux starter kit with Babel, hot reloading, testing, linting and a working example app.
- Este: Dev stack and starter kit for functional and universal (browser, server, mobile) React applications. Everything you need to start is included.
- Rekit - Toolkit and boilerplates for building scalable web applications with React, Redux and React-router.
- webcube - A JS infrastructure for modern Universal JS web app/sites and static websites. Provides built-in support and simplification for Redux sub-app, reducer bundle, router, immutable, eslint + prettier, docker, monorepo and many other tools.
- starter-react-flux A generator for React and Flux project with Flux-Utils, Jest, Immutable.js, React Addons, Webpack, ESLint, Babel and ES2015.
- react-async-starter: React + Redux + Fetch + ES7 Async with Webpack, Babel and hot reloading.
- Kriasoft React Starter Kit: Gulp, Webpack, BrowserSync + React Starter Kit for Visual Studio
- electron-react-boilerplate A React + Flux Electron application boilerplate based on React, Flux, React Router, Webpack, React Hot Loader
- react-boilerplate Quick setup for performance orientated, offline-first React.js applications featuring Redux, hot-reloading, PostCSS, react-router, ServiceWorker, AppCache, FontFaceObserver and Mocha.
- vortigern A universal boilerplate for building web applications w/ TypeScript, React, Redux and more.
- CRA Universal CLI CLI to initialize universal create-react-app without ejecting. Supports Server-side rendering with Code-splitting, and Node Stream rendering.
- EDGE Platform Universal React/SSR + Apollo GraphQL + JS/CSS Code Splitting + Fine-Tuned Webpack + Localization/Internationalization. Most things are external dependencies. Boilerplate available.
- bae Zero config toolkit. SSR (with data fetching) + routing + streaming + styling (with styled-components) + HMR out of the box.
- breko-hub A production ready boilerplate for universal react applications. Complete with code splitting, server render (using koa), redux, sagas, debugging, hot-reloading (live updates on the server), css-modules, scss, super fast integration tests and unit tests. There's also a big focus on clean code and smaller files.