3.3.0.M1 is part of
Dysprosium-M1 Release Train.
This first milestone of the 3.3.x cycle, containing a few new features, as well as the removal of the logback module and the deprecation of local Kotlin extensions.
⚠️ Update considerations and deprecations
reactor-logbackmodule support has ended and has been removed (d3e5029)
- Local Kotlin extensions are now deprecated (ca0c90c, #208)
- This release train contains the new
reactor-kotlin-extensionsartifact, which will regroup all Kotlin extensions and future Kotlin-related work
✨ New features and improvements
- Add Reactor-to-RxJava2 Schedulers adapters (#202)
- Declare an Java9 JPMS Automatic-Module-Name for extra and adapter (#205)
- TopicProcessor/WorkQueueProcessor have been moved from reactor-core to
- A copy of the processors actually stayed in
reactor-core, but is deprecated