Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the second release of Reactor 3.2, part of
Californium-SR1 Release Train.
This release contains a couple of small bugfixes, recommended for all 3.2 users, as well as several minor improvements to the javadoc/reference documentation.
⚠️ Update considerations and deprecations
- The repository folder hierarchy has changed so that the root for all things documentation are at
🐞 Bug fixes
EmitterProcessorSYNC fusion completing too early, not producing an element when fused (#1364)
- Fixed a
ClassCastExceptionwith single source(#1356)
📖 Documentation, Tests and Build
- The reference documentation now embeds HighlightJS, which allows for snippets to be highlighted in the HTML5 version (#1360, 4136dd5)
- Running retry-elapsed snippet from reference doc had results inconsistent with output that was shown in doc (#1374)
- The imperative example of "catch-and-rethrow" pattern in the error handling section didn't actually show a re-throw behavior (#1373)
- Several snippets from the reference documentation contained minor mistakes or inconsistencies with their description (#1366, #1361, #1359, #1378, #1358)